Customer Success Software that Integrates With Billomat
Billomat is a web-based billing tool business offering a simple online service for billing, quoting, and invoicing for non-accountants. The business is based in Siegen, Germany, and was founded in 2007 by Simon Stücher CEO, and Markus Möller, a programmer, joined the business in 2010.
Billomat features include:
- Customer management
- Auto-complete forms
The software has other features that include a customer portal, product, and service articles, tagging, and history with user comments, and text search, and the business offers support for invoices, estimates, reminders, credit notes, order confirmations, and delivery notes. Billomat uses security features to encrypt forms and data. It is also environmentally-friendly allowing customers to save on ink, paper, and energy. The software also integrates with other APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) such as time-tracking, project management, and mailing.
Billomat offers subscription plans on a monthly basis, depending on the number of documents, customers, and articles required, starting from free, enabling businesses to try the product.
How to Connect Billomat and Akita
Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You’ll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
Click the Connect Provider button.
Select Billomat from the list of available integrations.
Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your API Key and Billomat Id from your Billomat account.That’s it – all done!
Your Billomat Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Billomat data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Billomat account, and from your other business tools.
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.