Customer Success Software that Integrates With ClearBooks
Clear Books is an online cloud accounting software company. In their own words:
“Save time and lighten your workload with Clear Books. Simple and intuitive online accounting software for small business and accountants. You’ll find our software easy to use. See your key business numbers at a glance through our award winning innovative dashboard. We offer a 30 day free trial and if you subscribe within 21 days you’ll get 50% off your subscription for 3 months! With free UK based phone and email support see how Clear Books can help you grow your business.”
Clear Books features include:
- Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
- Automated Bank Feeds
- Advanced Reporting
- Project Management
- In The Cloud
Why Choose Clear Books?
- Free UK Based Phone and Email Support
- Access Your Accounts On Any Device
- Comply With Making Tax Digital Legislation
- Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) At No Extra Cost
How to Connect ClearBooks and Akita
Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You’ll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
Click the Connect Provider button.
Select ClearBooks from the list of available integrations.
Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your API Key from your ClearBooks account.That’s it – all done!
Your ClearBooks Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your ClearBooks data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your ClearBooks account, and from your other business tools.
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.