Customer Success Software that Integrates With Drift
Drift is, according to them, the world’s first and only conversation-driven marketing and sales platform. Their mission is “to help every business on earth know, grow and amaze their customers.” Instead of traditional platforms that rely on forms and follow-ups, Drift helps you convert visitors to leads in real-time using targeted messaging and chatbots.
- Live Chat
- Custom Greeting
- Chat Bots
- Chat Fallback Via Email
- Marketing Email
- Calendar Integration
- Conversation Reporting
- Advanced Revenue Reporting
How to Connect Drift and Akita
Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You’ll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
Click the Connect Provider button.
Select Drift from the list of available integrations.
Click the link to begin the connection process.
Within Drift follow the prompts to approve the Akita integration.
That’s it – all done!
Your Drift Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Drift data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Drift account, and from your other business tools.
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.