Customer Success Software that Integrates With FreeAgent
FreeAgent is an online accounting system for freelancers and small businesses that allows clients to manage and control accounts, track time, expense logging, invoicing and tax billing. FreeAgent features include a dashboard, estimates, invoicing, expenses, projects, time tracking, banking, accounting and tax calculation. FreeAgent has more than 35,000 customers and is an official 2014 ICAS partner. FreeAgent was previously a winner at the British Accountancy Awards, won the Small Business Accounts and Expense Management awards at the 2013 AccountingWEB Software Satisfaction Awards and also came 8th place in the 2013 Deloitte Fast 50.
FreeAgent was co-founded by Ed Molyneux, Olly Headey and Roan Lavery in 2007. The company headquarters are located in Edinburgh, UK. There is one subscription available, Universal at $20 per month that includes all the product features and award-winning support plus Sales Tax Reporting and Multi-Currency Invoicing. FreeAgent also provides a free 30 day trial of their products.
How to Connect FreeAgent and Akita
Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You’ll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
Click the Connect Provider button.
Select FreeAgent from the list of available integrations.
Click the link to begin the connection process.
Within FreeAgent follow the prompts to approve the Akita integration.
That’s it – all done!
Your FreeAgent Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your FreeAgent data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your FreeAgent account, and from your other business tools.
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.