Give your Customer Success team instant access to Harvest data
Akita syncs your Harvest Clients, Contacts, Projects and Invoices multiple times per day. This insures that your Customer Success team knows if invoices have been paid and Projects are running smoothly.
Build always-up-to-date Customer Segments based on data from Harvest
Use data synced from Harvest to create a constantly updated Segment of your Accounts that also exist in Harvest or who have an updated Harvest invoice.
Incorporate your Harvest Project and Invoice data into Akita Health Scores
Are Invoices unpaid? Projects overdue? Tasks not yet completed? Use data gleaned from Harvest to enrich your Akita Customer Health Scores.
Create powerful, no-code automations using Harvest data
Streamline your organization by triggering Akita Playbooks in response to data from Harvest. New Harvest Customer? Let Akita send a predefined message and then add a task for one of your Customer Success Managers to complete!
Information We Request
When you connect Harvest with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Invoice||Every 6 hours|
|Organization||Every 6 hours|
|Person||Every 6 hours|
|Project||Every 6 hours|
|User||Every 6 hours|
How to Connect Harvest and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You’ll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Harvest from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your Web Address from your Harvest account.
- That’s it – all done!
Your Harvest Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Harvest data.
- Invoice Number A2D1234567
- Amount 99
- Currency USD
- Date Issued 16 January 2023 @ 06:33 AM
- Date Due 21 January 2023 @ 06:33 AM
- Status Due
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Harvest account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
Want to learn how Akita can save your Customer Success team time?
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating ChartMogul with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.