Customer Success Software that Integrates With Mailjet
Mailjet is an all-in-one email service solution that enables clients to send, track and deliver marketing and transactional emails. Mailjet allows their clients to create email strategies and provides email solutions that grow as their business takes flight.
- Email creation
- Email sending
- Email optimization
- Newsletter template
- SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) relay
- Send API (Application Programming Interface)
- Dedicated IP (Internet Protocol)
- Parse API
- A/X testing
- Campaign comparison
- Tracking tools
How to Connect Mailjet and Akita
Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You’ll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
Click the Connect Provider button.
Select Mailjet from the list of available integrations.
Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your API Key and Secret Key from your Mailjet account.That’s it – all done!
Your Mailjet Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Mailjet data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Mailjet account, and from your other business tools.
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.