Customer Success Software that Integrates With OnePageCRM
OnePageCRM is a sales, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution for businesses. The company is based in Galway, Ireland, and was founded in 2009 by husband, and wife, Michael Fitzgerald, and Gosia Jasiewicz.
OnePageCRM features include:
- Sales activity
- One user screen
- Contact management
- Customer, and sales actions
The software has other features that include sales actions, and targets, deals pipeline, email, tags, and the company provides integration with Google Apps.
OnePageCRM offers pay as you go plans on a monthly or yearly basis, depending on the number of users required, starting from free. The company also offers a free 30 day trial to help companies evaluate the product.
Your OnePageCRM Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your OnePageCRM data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your OnePageCRM account, and from your other business tools.
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.