Information We Request
When you connect Pipedrive with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Activity||Every 3 hours|
|Call||Every 3 hours|
|Data Adapter||Every 3 hours|
|Deal||Every 3 hours|
|Email Activity||Every 3 hours|
|Event||Every 24 hours|
|Note||Every 3 hours|
|Organization||Every 3 hours|
|Person||Every 3 hours|
|Task||Every 24 hours|
|User||Every 3 hours|
How to Connect Pipedrive and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You’ll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Pipedrive from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your API Token and Web Address from your Pipedrive account.
- That’s it – all done!
Your Pipedrive Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Pipedrive data.
- Caller Name Lisa Abbott
- Caller Number 212-867-5309
- Target Name Chris Mahony
- Target Number 212-321-4321
- Duration 28 minutes
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Pipedrive account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
Want to learn how Akita can save your Customer Success team time?
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating ChartMogul with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.