Customer Success Software that Integrates With Zendesk
Zendesk is a software development company that provides a customer service cloud platform. The product is designed for companies that want improve customer relationships and build trust. Zendesk was co-founded in Copenhagen, Denmark in 2007 by Mikkel Svane, Alexander Aghassipour and Morten Primdahl and is now based in San Francisco, California. In 2014, Zendesk became a public company trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
Zendesk features include:
- Email support
- Reporting and analytics
The software has other features that include self-service options, and customer support, and can integrate with Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Content Management Systems (CMS), tools, and web applications, and third party applications thus replacing the widget framework.
Zendesk offers subscription plans on a monthly or annual basis, for each agent required, starting from $1.
How to Connect Zendesk and Akita
Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You’ll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
Click the Connect Provider button.
Select Zendesk from the list of available integrations.
Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your Web Address from your Zendesk account.That’s it – all done!
Your Zendesk Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Zendesk data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Zendesk account, and from your other business tools.
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.