Customer Success Software that Integrates With Zuora
Zuora is a subscription management platform that enables your subscription business to succeed. They sell multiple modules designed to automate billing, commerce, and finance operations. At the heart of Zuora is their Zuora Central platform, with additions products and integrations available.
How to Connect Zuora and Akita
Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You’ll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
Click the Connect Provider button.
Select Zuora from the list of available integrations.
Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your API Endpoint, API User Email Address, and API User Password from your Zuora account.That’s it – all done!
Your Zuora Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Zuora data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Zuora account, and from your other business tools.
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.